Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm Back!

Case with his cup...


Bath time is SO much fun!!



It's possible that I have forgotten how to blog considering I haven't posted in several days!  We have been busy.  Busy with another trip back "home" to Chatham and busy with TWO Thanksgivings!  It's an understatement to say that both Thanksgivings were delicious.  We are so blessed to have such wonderful families.

We got our first snowflakes of the season this morning.  You really had to look closely to see them & they only lasted a few minutes, but never-the-less it snowed!  As soon as I saw the tiny flakes I suited Case up, grabbed my camera & we rushed outside.  Case did notice the snowflakes immediately.  I don't think he knew what to think about them though or what to do, but he noticed.  I so wanted to capture those moments on camera, but of course the memory card for my camera was missing (missing as in plugged into our laptop inside the house), so my photo-op didn't happen.  Next time...

Case had a somewhat "off" day.  I think he is getting his molars because he is chewing on EVERYTHING (mostly his own fingers).  He had a hard time going down for both his naps today which is not like him at all.  He ate food well, but didn't want his bottle...he only took 1 oz. tonight for me.  Although I don't worry like I used to about his eating/drinking, I still worry.  I guess I worry about everything though.  I hear that never changes once you have children.

The highlight of Case's day (and mine) was no doubt his bath time.  He had a BLAST!  He always loves his baths, but today was extra fun.  He has a cup in the tub and I would fill it up and say "One, Two, Three" on Three I would pour/throw some of the water out towards Case - he thought this was insanely funny!  Then he would do it on my count, throwing the water over his shoulder - again, he thought this was insanely funny!  And it was insanely funny too.  I guarantee that you would have been laughing hard had you seen Case laughing :)  Thankfully I got these happy moments captured on camera.  I think Case was grinning big time in every picture I took.

So it has been a good day.  In fact the last several days have been good.  Hopefully it won't be so long until my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment